Dialectical Behavior Therapy Fellowship July 2017 – June 2018
STLCFD is pleased to announce the Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) fellowship for 2017-2018, a post-master’s degree program intended for those individuals interested in learning an evidence-based treatment model. STLCFD invites candidates to apply for a year-long fellowship designed to enhance his/her clinical competencies in DBT treatment and prepare clinicians for national certification.
Components of the DBT Fellowship
- 12-month commitment to the fellowship program is required
- Weekly 2-hour DBT consultation team (Tuesdays 9-11 a.m.)
- Individual supervision
- Preparation for National Certification by the Linehan Board of Certification in DBT
- 6 hours of individual therapy sessions per week with adolescents and adults
- Co-Facilitation of DBT Skills Training Group (Adult and Multi-Family Group)
- Availability to provide skills coaching
- Monthly mentorship discussions
- Learning activities
- Competitive Compensation
Applications are due by April 15, 2017. For additional questions regarding the DBT Fellowship or the application process contact Brianne Serdar.