Dialectical Behavior Therapy Fellowship 2018 – 2019
STLCFD is pleased to announce the Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) fellowship for 2018-2019, for those individuals interested in learning an evidence-based treatment model. STLCFD invites candidates to apply for a fellowship designed to enhance his/her clinical competencies in DBT treatment and prepare clinicians for national certification. The DBT Fellowship is intended for individuals who have at least 1-year post master’s clinical experience. Previous completion of a DBT foundational training or knowledge is preferred but not required.
Components of the DBT Fellowship
- 12-15-month commitment to the fellowship program is required
- Weekly 2-hour DBT consultation team (Tuesdays 9-11 a.m.)
- Individual supervision
- Preparation for National Certification by the Linehan Board of Certification in DBT
- 4-6 hours of individual therapy sessions per week with adolescents and adults
- Co-Facilitation of DBT Skills Training Group (Adult and Multi-Family Group)
- Availability to provide skills coaching
- Monthly mentorship discussions
- Learning activities
- Compensation of $20 per clinical hour (individual sessions and skills training group)
Applications are due by May 1, 2018, and the fellowship will begin on July 2, 2018. For additional questions regarding the DBT Fellowship or the application process contact Brianne Serdar.