Advanced Clinical Social Work Fellowship June 2017 – May 2019
STLCFD is excited to announce a new fellowship in Advanced Clinical Social Work. The fellowship is a post-master’s degree program designed to advance the clinical skill sets of social workers as they begin their career. STLCFD aims to build on the foundational and advanced social work practice competencies developed in a MSW program through providing an experience of close supervision, targeted training, and practice opportunities. The goal of the fellowship is to leave participants feeling ready and competent to enter the workforce with knowledge and practice skills necessary to change lives.
Components of the Fellowship Program
- 2-year commitment as a full-time employee with benefit package options
- Two weeks paid vacation plus holidays
- LCSW licensure supervision provided
- Weekly case consultation
- Monthly professional development trainings
- Individualized development goals
- Advanced clinical social work curriculum
- Learn evidence-based principles for the treatment of youth, families, and young adults suffering from mental
- disorders from experienced therapists and team members
- Participate in the Community-Based Crisis Stabilization Program
- Competitive Annual salary, Sign-on bonus, Professional Development
Applications are due by April 1st, 2017. For additional questions regarding the Fellowship or the application process contact Emily Dreher.