STLCFD is pleased to announce the Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) fellowship for 2017-2018, a post-master’s degree program intended for those individuals interested in learning an evidence-based treatment model. STLCFD invites candidates to apply for a year-long fellowship designed to enhance his/her clinical competencies in DBT treatment and prepare clinicians for national certification.
Components of the DBT Fellowship
- 12-month commitment to the fellowship program is required
- Weekly 2-hour DBT consultation team (Tuesdays 9-11 a.m.)
- Individual supervision
- Preparation for National Certification by the Linehan Board of Certification in DBT
- 6 hours of individual therapy sessions per week with adolescents and adults
- Co-Facilitation of DBT Skills Training Group (Adult and Multi-Family Group)
- Availability to provide skills coaching
- Monthly mentorship discussions
- Learning activities
- Compensation of $20 per clinical hour (individual sessions and skills training group)
To submit an application, CLICK HERE. Applications are due by April 15, 2017. For additional questions regarding the DBT Fellowship or the application process contact Brianne Serdar at email@example.com.